[Freeswitch-users] position of members in the fifo

Abubacker siddiq abu.4000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 04:27:09 PDT 2010

Dear all,
    I am working in fifo using outbound sockets in that my requirement is to
say the queue number for the waiting customer
for every '5' seconds, I tried this with fifo_position variable but the
issue is when ever the customer calls has been answered
and hangup then also the queue number is not decremented , is it a correct
behaviour ?

I can do this using fifo list and fifo list_verbose by parsing its xml
structure , but I want to know
whether we have a easy way to achieve this.
Thanks in advance !