[Freeswitch-users] Full NAT bypass solution with STUN/ICE/FS but without TURN: is possible?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun Jun 13 23:34:26 PDT 2010

with freeswitch, in 99% of the situations, just using rport will pretty much work, stun is a bonus in a couple cases.  This will get you through most nat.  There are a few stuborn fools who it won't work with.  But if they can not provide a working sip alg, then I think those devices are pretty much broken at that point, while not technically, in any practical sense.

Mike