[Freeswitch-users] major problem with latest version

DJB International djbinter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:04:32 PDT 2010

Brian,

One thing I make me confused is that if I have <param name="caller-id-type"
value="pid"/> in sofia profile, should the FS change both sip message to
terminating and originating gateway to use P-Asserted-Identity.  However, I
only saw the change to terminating gateway to be P-Asserted-Identity, but
the message (sip: 180, 200) that FS sends to originating gateway is still
using Remote-Party-ID.

Thank you, Brian.

-djbinter