[Freeswitch-users] Playback of Multiple Items

broken dash brokendash at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 04:58:42 PDT 2010

Hello,

Does there happen to be a way to configure FS to playback multiple
shoutcast streams to an endpoint? I've tried making two extensions
setup like so...  My endpoints can dial each single ext without issue
but the combine ext only seems to grab the first bridge xml entry and
I've tried several variations of bridging multiple endpoints, etc..
Perhaps I'm approaching this incorrectly?

Thanks,
Brian M.

==

<extension name="273" >
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^273$">
       <action application="answer"/>
       <action application="playback"
data="shout://relay.someserver.com/feed01"/>
   </condition>
</extension>
<extension name="3973" >
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^3973$">
       <action application="answer"/>
       <action application="playback"
data="shout://relay.someserver.com/feed02"/>
</extension>
<extension name="combine" >
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^combine$">
       <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/273@${domain}"/>
       <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/3973@${domain}"/>
   </condition>