[Freeswitch-users] Lua: Only one event type for EventConsumer()?

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Fri Jun 11 09:56:53 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have some touble to subscribe to certain events in Lua. What I do is this:

con = freeswitch.EventConsumer("channel_state channel_answer")

same with this:
con = freeswitch.EventConsumer("channel_state,channel_answer")

and this:
con = freeswitch.EventConsumer("channel_state|channel_answer")

No events are received. When I do it in this way:

con = freeswitch.EventConsumer("channel_state")

it works, but I get only channel_state events.

Using "all" helps, but it's way to much information to parse.

Any way to do what I like to do?

regards
Helmut