[Freeswitch-users] Help with Sofia

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 10 15:27:06 PDT 2010

Did you try to read the comments in the sip_profile/internal.xml?

Here are the options you're looking for:

    <!-- this lets anything register -->
    <!--  comment the next line and uncomment one or both of the other 2 lines for call authentication -->
    <param name="accept-blind-reg" value="true"/>

    <!-- accept any authentication without actually checking (not a good feature for most people) -->
    <param name="accept-blind-auth" value="true"/>

	<param name="auth-calls" value="false"/>

and remove this out:

<param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="domains"/>

/b