[Freeswitch-users] Out-Going Call Transfer Fixed

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Wed Jun 9 12:56:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

Just to follow up on my own follow-up, we've fixed our "we can't transfer an
outgoing call to another local extension" problem.

Turned out, the problem was in the dial plan, the local_extension extension,
as one might expect. We added a line to set the local domain properly and
all was well. Now, we see outbound called transfers going to, for example,
1001 at the.real.lan.ip.of.the.device instead of
1001 at the.wan.ip.address.Naturally, the former works and the latter
don't.

Hooray. Also, many thanks to the intrepid ones who asked me for more info
and tried to offer some advice.

Regards,

Mike G.