[Freeswitch-users] Hi

Zuhair Raza engineerzuhairraza at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:48:14 PDT 2010

Thank you sir it clearified everything.

I have one more question to ask, I am unable to compile alsa-driver-1.0.20
on centos 5.5, I googled but could not find any usable info I got this
error.

In file included from /usr/src/alsa-driver-1.0.20/acore/hwdep.c:1:
/usr/src/alsa-driver-1.0.20/include/adriver.h:1779:1: error: unterminated
#if
/usr/src/alsa-driver-1.0.20/include/adriver.h:1:1: error: unterminated
#ifndef
make[3]: *** [/usr/src/alsa-driver-1.0.20/acore/hwdep.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [/usr/src/alsa-driver-1.0.20/acore] Error 2
make[1]: *** [_module_/usr/src/alsa-driver-1.0.20] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernels/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5-i686'
make: *** [compile] Error 2

Then I tried to compile alsar-drive-1.0.21 it was successfully compiled and
installed but my skype client does not show dummy hardware. What should i
do?

Regards,
Zuhair Raza

--