[Freeswitch-users] application=record_session leaves a "session" around?

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Tue Jun 8 16:44:43 PDT 2010

Using   <action application="record_session" data="filename.wav"/> seems to
leave a "session" around.

I notice this repeated message later when I restart sofia internal profile
after recording calls:
2010-06-08 15:37:56.641151 [CRIT] sofia.c:1459 Waiting for 3 session(s) (Msg
repeats 13 times)

The number of sessions "Waiting for" is the number of calls I have recorded.

Pastebin of console debug log at: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13157

Is this a bug or is there something I need to do after recording a call to
free the session?

Thanks,

Robert