[Freeswitch-users] Direct inward dialling

tom strickland mr.tom.strickland at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:02:22 PDT 2010

Perhaps you could use an online tool to test your regexes? If I understand
correctly, the regexes in FS are all Perl-style regexes and there are a
number of online or downloadable tools that will allow you to see the effect
of your developing regex on a sample set of data. If this is the case, could
anyone recommend a tool?

Tom