[Freeswitch-users] Hi

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Jun 7 04:36:34 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Zuhair Raza
<engineerzuhairraza at gmail.com> wrote:
> ok thanks.. but what about my question that skype didnot ask me to to
> connect to skype API.  and when i do either on ./skypopen_auth :101 or :0 it
> says cannot open X display

I told you in previous mail.

You need to launch skypopen_auth from the same ssh -X from which you
launched the Skype client. And you must give skypopen_auth the correct
xserver as an argument.
You can use $DISPLAY, or you can check it with "echo $DISPLAY" and
then use that value.

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <gmaruzz at celliax.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Zuhair Raza
>> <engineerzuhairraza at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Thanks for explanation Sir, One more question, please explain
>> >
>> > cd /root
>> > mount /dev/hda5 /mnt
>> > cp /mnt/root/skypeconfig2.tgz ./
>> > tar xzf skypeconfig2.tgz
>> > chown -R root.root .Skype
>> >
>> > According to wiki we haven't created a tgz file before that, but .Skype
>> > directory at the server
>>
>> If you do it with ssh -X (as pre the previous mail), you don't need a
>> Skype config directory from another computer. You created that
>> directory.
>> So, just skip those steps.
>>
>> -giovanni
>>

>> > On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli
>> > <gmaruzz at celliax.org>

>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> > Zuhair Raza