[Freeswitch-users] Hi

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Jun 7 00:07:05 PDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Zuhair Raza
<engineerzuhairraza at gmail.com> wrote:
>> version. First i enter command at my freeswitch box under
>> mod_skypopen/configs
>>
>> gcc -Wall -ggdb skypopen_auth.c -o skypopen_auth -lX11
>>
>> then I install xauth on server after that i ssh with x forwarding to my
>> server from an another linux desktop and open skype by typing
>> /usr/bin/skype, it launched skype client at Linux desktop but it didn't ask
>> for connecting with skypopen api, although it creates ".Skype" directory on

After launching the skype client from the ssh -X session, you have to
launch skypopen_auth from the same ssh -X session (giving the X server
as an argument), eg: "./skypopen_auth $DISPLAY"

>> my server but when i load mod_skypopen it says could not find any skype
>> instance and when i typed skypopen_auth it also says no skype instance found
>> on X 0:0. Can anyone tell me where I have mistaken??

After having given the auth to the skype client, and closing it so it
save that auth, you close the ssh -X session, and launch an X server
and a skype client in the server, using the script in the configs
directory (as explained in the wiki).

After having launched that script, you load mod_skypopen.

You MUST edit the script and the skypopen.conf.xml to use your own
values for skype username and password.

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli