[Freeswitch-users] get your job aguinst freeswitch

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 16:11:26 PDT 2010

Wow, very nice story ...

Telephony also changed my life, from working as an intern in a micro voip
startup in Guadalajara, Mexico writing PHP AGI scripts to work happily now
in Sangoma hacking on open source telephony every day :-)

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com