[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch download and configuration Setup webpage

Shaik basha shaikbashaatc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 22:32:06 PDT 2010

Dear all,

Good morning every one. I a m a new bie in freeswitch, though I tried to search the download page and configuration set up. but, I don't see any where. Can any one help me in this regard. I have spent several hours, though I was not succeeded.

Hence I kindly request to let me know from where I can download and how to do configuration setup. Thanking in advance. earliest response in this regard would be very much appreciated. I would be very thankful and grateful for your kind information. Regards,

shaikbashaatc
+919246769086