[Freeswitch-users] Help debugging INVITE with provider

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Fri Jun 4 09:04:57 PDT 2010

I've been seeing this more and more lately...  I had to sign up for a
prepaid account from a popular "provider" the other day (don't ask)
and the INVITE from them advertised all kinds of crazy codecs I knew
their upstreams didn't support.  Stuff like G722, G726, AMR, ilbc,
etc.  Don't get me wrong, these are great codecs in the appropriate
scenario but I *KNOW* their upstreams only support G729 and G711.  Did
they just not bother to change the default codec list or what?

Very strange.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org