[Freeswitch-users] xml_cdr http post differentiation between legs

Michael Toop michaelt at voxcore.voxtelecom.co.za
Thu Jun 3 06:09:19 PDT 2010

Hi Adam,

 We also have this problem (no way to tell the a-leg from the b-leg in
xml_cdr POST data).

 What I do, which is a bit of a work around, is to look for the typical SIP
media IP of the b-leg of the call to differentiate the a from b legs.

 It would however be great to have a tag in the POST to make life easier,
similar to the feature where xml_cdr file is prefixed with a 'a_'.

Cheers,

Michael