[Freeswitch-users] OSTAG - Open Source Telephony Action Group

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 1 12:20:29 PDT 2010

Good news!

The Open Source Telephony Action Group (OSTAG) is almost ready to become an
official 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We need to raise $800 in order to
file the necessary paperwork. We have set up a PayPal account where we can
all send our donations:

donations at ostag.org

Please assist us in moving this important organization forward. OSTAG is
dedicated to the advancement of open source telecommuncations software that
improves the lives of people all over the world. This is a most worthy
cause! Please help now and in the future.

-Michael