[Freeswitch-users] Unable to complete outbound calls to service provider

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu Jul 29 19:29:20 PDT 2010

I have recently reorganized my network. Previously, calls to my ISP's
SIP service were successful, but only with my router configured for SIP
translation.

Now, there is no NAT between FreeSWITCH and the remote host; my ADSL
connection and FreeSWITCH are on the same host. The external FreeSWITCH
profile is bound to my (dynamically assigned) public IPv4 address from
the ppp0 interface.

Currently, that address is 121.45.191.72, but that will change
(especially given the present issues with my phone line.)

The gateway is registered, but outbound calls never complete.

Configuration and SIP trace are at
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13562