[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Sangoma support for 32 E1 in one server

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:53:50 PDT 2010

Not sure about that. You'd have to test and hopefully let us know. You may
also purchase a Sangoma PCI transcoding card to offload all transcoding to
hardware, up to 480 transcoding sessions (2 legs per session) per card :-)

http://wiki.sangoma.com/sangoma-media-transcoding

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | NEW 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R
9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com