[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Sangoma support for 32 E1 in one server

John Hermanski John.Hermanski at dialogic.com
Tue Jul 27 10:01:55 PDT 2010

Hi Imthiyaz,

Project Diastar will soon have support for Freeswitch - we have a working alpha version now.

We are able to support  that sort of density in a single Diastar server, connected to a Freeswitch client in a separate box.  TDM connections are done using Dialogic's DNI boards.  It is also possible to use multiple systems - either Diastar or Freeswitch - to distribute the load and allow for redundancy.

Please take a look at our website (www.projectdiastar.org<http://www.projectdiastar.org> )  for more info.

Thanks,

John