[Freeswitch-users] dynamic sip_profile

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 28 04:05:22 PDT 2010

To my knowledge, gateways are "static" part of sofia profile configuration,
gateways are not queried from XML config on each access.

Gateways information will be reloaded when you issue api command

sofia profile XXXXX rescan reloadxml

This case XML (or binded) configuration will be requested, binding type
"config".