[Freeswitch-users] 100 parallel calls not possible (Performance problems)

Durmuş Ali Öztürk ali.stgt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 23:54:31 PDT 2010

I will try to set up a fs system on CentOS, maybe the performance will be
better.

I am sorry but I dont understand the difference between cps and number of
active session.

If fs has 10 active sessions (with media), then the call per second should
be 10 too??

2010/7/28 Phillip Jones-2 [via freeswitch-users] <
ml-node+5344088-1127633527-580578 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5344088-1127633527-580578 at n2.nabble.com>