[Freeswitch-users] absolute_codec_string and bypass_media

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Tue Jul 27 08:37:47 PDT 2010

In my application I need 2 kinds of SDP manipulation in bypass media mode and
late negotiation turned on:

1) Do not send out no-sense for PSTN codecs on leg B like wideband codecs,
ilbc or speex. I need to filter out all codecs except for PCMU, PCMA,G729 and
GSM.

2) Change codec order on B-leg, some PSTN carriers (like icall) behave wildly
if G729 is first codec, I need to change A-leg codec order "18 0" to "0 18".