[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail IVR tree configuration

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 26 13:42:24 PDT 2010

2010/7/26 Maciej Bylica <mbsip at gazeta.pl>

> Thanks Michał fro prompt answer.
> So there is no way to tune this a up in the way i mentioned in
> modules.conf.xml?

About the only thing you can do, short of digging through mod_voicemail.c,
is to look in the configs here:
conf/lang/en/vm/sounds.xml

Those are the phrase macros that are used by the voicemail module. I think
this is the actual phrase that constructs the audio that is played to the
caller:
<macro name="voicemail_record_file_check">

You *COULD* try whittling that down to something like just doing a sleep for
500ms - but I can't guarantee that it will behave the way you want. FYI,
this is covered in chapter 6 of the new book. ;) The eBook is only $5 right
now... http://bit.ly/aijtAC

-MC