[Freeswitch-users] Update fail on mod_spandsp

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Jul 25 18:05:37 PDT 2010

  On 07/26/2010 03:39 AM, Peter Olsson wrote:
> I did bootstrap.sh and ./configure, after that it worked just fine. It's still broken on Windows though, I submitted a patch for this a couple of hours ago.
Oops. Sorry about the Windows issues. I updated the FS repository
directly from my own spandsp repository, instead of from a spandsp
tarball. Those Windows files only get generated as the tarball is created.

The wider problem with needing to us bootstrap.sh seems to relate to a
problem in the freeswitch build system. If you change a file in a
library directory, and run make, the library is not rebuilt. You need to
force libraries to be rebuilt.

Steve