[Freeswitch-users] SPA-1001

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Jul 23 17:20:43 PDT 2010

Perhaps, you are not alone here. I also face this similar issue, except with
a Linksys PAP2v1. On a Linksys PAP2v2 and/or a Uniden UIP1869V device, they
have no problems to register to my FreeSWITCH server. Perhaps, there are
some parameters needed to make this type of devices to work properly with a
FreeSWITCH server.

NOTE: I can configure My Linksys PAP2v1/2 and Uniden UIP1869V to register to
my Asterisk PBX system with no problem.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.