[Freeswitch-users] enable passthrough of "Privacy: id" header in sip

mike.burlingame mike.burlingame at me.com
Thu Jul 22 11:15:23 PDT 2010

Ok so I am still kinda lost in trying to figure this one out here are the two headers that I am looking at - basically someone sends an invite to FS that ask's FS via RPID to hide the caller id info from downstream gateways so the A-LEG is the invite going to FS - FS takes the invite and spits out the B-LEG to go downstream HOWEVER FS does not copy the parameters correctly as you can see in the initial invite A-LEG requested in the RPID to be privacy=uri however on the B-LEG side FS set the RPID to privacy=off in turn telling gateways downstream to display the CID info.

A-LEG
Remote-Party-ID: <sip:NUMBER at DOMAIN>;party=calling;screen=yes;privacy=uri

B-LEG
Remote-Party-ID: "NAME" <sip:NUMBER at IPADDRESS>;party=calling;screen=yes;privacy=off