[Freeswitch-users] autoanswer or paging

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 22 10:17:50 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:42 AM, babak yakhchali <babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
> wrote:

> is there any way to capture dtmf during bridge?

I suppose that depends on what you are trying to do. You can use
bind_meta_app to bind certain key presses to various dialplan applications.
They always begin with a *. E.g., in the default dialplan I believe *2 will
turn on call recording. (Look in conf/dialplan/features.xml for some
examples.)

I still don't know what the phones you have want to see in order to go
off-hook automatically. Can you give us some details?
-MC