[Freeswitch-users] enable passthrough of "Privacy: id" header in sip

mike.burlingame mike.burlingame at me.com
Wed Jul 21 16:18:15 PDT 2010

yeah the variable I need from the A-LEG is privacy=uri the B-LEG of FS by default is putting privacy=off - so I would guess the variable that needs to be exported would be the privacy= correct?

So the next question I would have is how do I export that that from the A-LEG to the B-LEG - I would have though FS would be Data in Data out so no need to change the RPID request from the original A-LEG?