[Freeswitch-users] TLS error?

Federico Beffa beffa at ieee.org
Wed Jul 21 00:50:57 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to setup FS as a gtalk client. I'm working on Linux Ubuntu 10.04
and have cloned the git FS repository about 1 week ago. I can compile
everything with no errors. However, after configuring client.xml and
starting FS I see the following error message in the freeswitch.log file:

2010-07-20 23:38:56.392853 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:926 Error Loading
module /opt/freeswitch/mod/mod_
dingaling.so
**/opt/freeswitch/mod/mod_dingaling.so: undefined symbol:
gnutls_global_init**

TLS comes from the following Ubuntu packages: libgnutls26, libgnutls-dev.

I would appreciate any suggestion on how to investigate further the problem.
Could it be a gnutls library version incompatibility? A bug in FS? In the
ubuntu gnutls packages? Or simply an error in the configuration?

Thanks for you help!
Fede