[Freeswitch-users] Retrieve Callee User Variables in Dialplan

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:19:28 PDT 2010

My bad,
Here's what I'm trying. An extension bridges a call to two endpoints,
depending upon who answers I wanna make a db entry like
insert/some_realm/${caller_id_number}/${answered_by}. So that the next
time I receive a call from the same number, I can
select/some_realm/${caller_id_number} and bridge the call just to the
endpoint that had answered the first call made by this number.

thanks
gsin