[Freeswitch-users] Retrieve Callee User Variables in Dialplan

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:43:19 PDT 2010

Hi,

sorry for riding on to this thread for my query,

I am trying something similar: in case the ${dialed_extension} is
bridging to two endpoints, how do i retrieve a var depending upon
which user answered the call? Retrieve the var or in fact take *any*
action such as make a db insert depending upon who answered. Do I use
exec_on_answer and export/set a variable that identifies the user who
answered? If yes, what variable?

thanks
gsin