[Freeswitch-users] parallel execution in dialplan

Achim Stamm stamm at lyth.de
Thu Jul 15 08:04:51 PDT 2010

broken dash schrieb:
> I'd also like the ability to do this parallel execution... I'm sorta
> attempting to do the same thing but attempting to use the playback
> function to listen to a shoutcast URL but I also want to be able to
> play other sounds while it's streaming in audio. I sent something out
> to the list a while back with no response so I figured that the logic
> of what I was attempting was better suited to be done using the
> different scripting mechanisms examples, etc.. The problem is that now
> I'm confused on what method is the best way... Trying to avoid a
> situation where my improperly applied dialplan could work against me
> in the same way that poorly understood php code can clog up a mysql
> server thus screwing up/slowing down a web server.
>
> Brian
>

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Achim Stamm <stamm at lyth.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have following problem:
>> I want that 2 applications are executed parallel from my dialplan.
>> Actually the dialplan is executed step by step, that means that
>> application "bridge"
>> is started and phone 1011 is ringing. But application "test" will not
>> start at the same time.
>>
>> This is a snipit from my dialplan:
>> -----------------------------------
>> <extension name="TEST-Anrufer">
>> <condition field="destination_number" expression="70">
>> <action application="info"/>
>> <action application="bridge" data="user/1011 at 192.168.1.30"/>
>> <action application="test" data="EProcessCall,EXT50,70"/>
>> </condition>
>> </extension>
>>      ----------------------------------
>>
>> Is there a solution that both applications are executed parallel and
>> start at same time ?
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Achim Stamm
>>
>> --
>> Achim Stamm, Dipl.-Inform. (FH)
>>

>> Lyncker & Theis GmbH
>> Wilhelmstr. 16
>> 65185 Wiesbaden
>> Germany
>>
>> Fon +49 611/9006951
>> Fax +49 611/9406125
>>

>> Handelsregister: HRB 23156 Amtsgericht Wiesbaden
>> Steuernummer: 04323897052
>> USt-IdNr.: DE255806399
>>
>> Geschäftsführer:
>> Filip Lyncker,
>> Armin Theis

Hi,

It works with bgapi. Here a snipit from my Dialplan with bgapi:

<extension name="EBV-Anrufer">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="70">
        <action application="info"/>
         <action application="set" data="api_result=${bgapi(originate
{ignore_early_media=true,originate_timeout=60}user/1011 at 192.168.1.30
EBV-Anrufer)}"/>
                <action application="test" data="EProcessCall,EXT50,70"/>

     </condition>

The telephone 1011 rings and i can do something in my method
EProcessCall at same time.

But I have a problem, that the call with originate is not connected
probably. I think the second parameter extension (EBV-Anrufer) of
command originate is not
correct.

Greetings

Achim Stamm