[Freeswitch-users] Erlang Receive from FreeSWITCH mod_erlang_event

David Swardstrom dswardstrom at remotelink.com
Tue Jul 13 09:46:09 PDT 2010

Thanks for the response.
That is what I expected, but sometimes I am surprised, so thought I would ask.

But, where do I put freeswitch.erl?

I have looked at a bunch of Erlang material, and cannot find any discussion
of a reasonable directory structure even in "getting started" material.
Note: This is my very first Erlang project. But why doesn't this get
any attention.

Since this is a type of library, I would be inclined to put it with other
Erlang libraries.
I downloaded the OTP package so have the following directory (under Linux).
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib

Should I create a new subdirectory for this and add another entry to the path?

OpenACD put it with the OpenACD source and put it in the GIT environment,
so I could put it with my source.
But this does not seem right.

If you come up with some reasonable answer that should be provided to others,
may I suggest that you change the Wiki.

Thanks,
David Swardstrom
(profile)http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/User:Dswardstrom