[Freeswitch-users] Language Preference and LUASQL leak??

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at telemaque.fr
Sun Jul 11 02:45:07 PDT 2010

Hello,

I do not experience that leak at the moment and I'm using Luasql in
production ( 20-25k calls a day ) on fedora core 11.

Either it's been fixed, or it's just that as I coded my scripts using
careful local declaration of the sql stuff ( local var in blocks ) and
calling the garbage collector after some time, it fixed the trouble.

You can always use luasql with the odbc connector if you fear the mysql
one, but the best advice I would give you is to try (ie write a sample
script, use sipp to launch tests on a long period, and then notice if it
leaks... ).

Regards,

Gled