[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill and mod_xml_cdr problem

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Sat Jul 10 13:53:15 PDT 2010

I replaced mod_xml_cdr with the following in mod_cdr_csv:

<template name="curl">${curl(http://url/cdr.php post
${url_encode(nibble_total_billed=${nibble_total_billed}&ans
wered_time=${answered_time}&hangup_cause=${hangup_cause}&originate_disposition=${originate_disposition}&A2B_cause_override=...

etc. All variables are posted fine when mod_nibblebill triggers hangup. Go
figure why mod_xml_cdr do not post channel variables...