[Freeswitch-users] SIP2VXML

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 08:25:35 PDT 2010

Our xml parser is very low on memory because its a small barebones lib based
on c pointer black magic that we came across. Scary to look at but fast and
low in memory usage.

Our onboard asr and tts is only as bad in resource consumption as the engine
you choose, but we do have mrcp.

The big one, as you have already identified, is the javascript lib.  The one
we have does not scale along with FS for sure.  However, that is when using
the js context to run the whole call.  Maybe in the case of vxml it would be
a different model?  Lua has shown the best parallel scalibility of all the
embedded languages because its small and runs a separate interpreter for
each instance.  If we found a js implementation that works in a similar way
it might scale.