[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill and mod_xml_cdr problem

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 9 17:41:13 PDT 2010

More info - if I execute a lua script from mod_cdr_csv, all channel variables
set by dialplan are accessible from the script (even when the call was hung up
by mod_nibblebill) and the script logs CDR to DB right. But no variables are
sent by mod_xml_cdr.

Attached is an example of mod_xml_cdr, before the call was setup, dialplan
sets variables "accountcode", "A2B_tp_trunk" and "A2B_rateinitial". The
variables are not in the XML file.

Yes, I use a2billing GUI and DB with FreeSWITCH:-)