[Freeswitch-users] dtmf in Skype

luixsansan at hotmail.com luixsansan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 03:47:04 PDT 2010

Hello,

I use the sample config file

<configuration name="skypopen.conf" description="Skypopen Configuration">
  <global_settings>
    <param name="debug" value="8"/>
    <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
    <param name="context" value="default"/>
    <param name="destination" value="5000"/>
    <param name="skype_user" value="user1"/>
    <param name="report_incoming_chatmessages" value="true"/>
    <param name="setsockopt" value="false"/>
    <param name="silent_mode" value="false"/>
    <param name="write_silence_when_idle" value="true"/>
  </global_settings>
  <!-- one entry here per each skypopen interface -->
  <per_interface_settings>
    <interface id="1" name="user1">
        <param name="skype_user" value="user1"/>
    </interface>
  </per_interface_settings>
</configuration>

then, when I call from another Skype Client in other computer to user1
extension 5000 answers and I listen to the IVR demo, I pulse an extension or
a number of the menu options but nothing happens, I keep listening the menu
until FS hangs up for timeout.

by the way, about Dialplan in the document I can read "There are a few
simple examples given in the "default.xml" dialplan located in
mod_skypopen/configs/" I do not see any dialplan example.

Regards.

Luis.