[Freeswitch-users] dtmf in Skype

luixsansan at hotmail.com luixsansan at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:03:18 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have FS ver. 1.0.6, Windows Vista Ultimate and Skype 4.2.0.169 for Windows. (user1)

On a laptop I have Windows Vista Home and Skype 4.1.0.179 (user2)

When I make a call from user2 to user1 I listen the IVR menu and see the activity on FS console. The problem is that when I click on the skype's phone keyboard I can not listen to any DTMF signal and user1 is not receiving DTMF signals ( the IVR menu is not interrupted).

Is there a configuration change I have to do in order to make skype send/receive dtmf signals or do I need another type of skype client?

The info in the document for mod_skypopen is not very clear.

Thank you.

Luis.