[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference dynamic config options

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Jul 6 19:09:07 PDT 2010

Hello list,

I am trying to dynamically set the moh_sound variable in mod_conference, so that each customer can
have a specific music on hold for their company conference room.

Most of the options are common, so I have a few template profiles in the conference.conf.xml file.
I can change the moh_sound variable to suit, but this would require me to create a profile for each
room, then reload it.  I would prefer to have this pull from a database.

I'm using LUA in the dialplan to setup the conference based on the database values, but I can only
see options for setting things like PIN, profile, etc.  Is there any way I can set this or other
settings with a dialplan variable?

Failing that, can mod_conference be bound to a lua script that will give it an XML profile each time
it is called?

Thanks!

-Tim