[Freeswitch-users] Failed to compile sofia.c for ARM

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Jul 4 14:06:16 PDT 2010

humbr wrote:
> I used 4.3.3 (without codesourcery enhancements), all the libs were
> whatever 'make menuconfig' preset.
Thanks for the suggestion and that makes a lot of difference. Now, I got
FreeSwitch-1.0.6 built and installed on my Seagate DockStar. It is time to
start playing with it.

BTW, if anyone is interested in get a Seagate DockStar, currently the only
store Buy is selling a Seagate DockStar for $24.99 + Free S/H (to US).

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.