[Freeswitch-users] Only Eutelia not working on NAT

xuyan yang xyangni at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 06:49:49 PDT 2010

My freeswitch is working fine behind a NAT with 12voip, sipgate,
voipcheap, VoXalot as my router support UPnP.

Recently, I have applied some DID numbers from Eutelia.it and tested
the account with x-lite.
But when configured to FS, it can only make out-going call and fail to
receive any form this gateway. In the meanwhile 12voip,sipgate are
still working well.
I tried many parameters but none of them works unless the router was
removed and FS connected directly to public IP.
It is quite strange for only a single gateway fail behind NAT, while
all others is fine.