[Freeswitch-users] Call For Assistance: Wiki updates for default dialplan changes

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 1 15:14:28 PDT 2010

Hey all,

We have a need for assistance with updating the wiki. We recently changed
some default dialplan extension numbers:
9878 through 9998 have been changed to 9178 to 9198, respectively
9999 has been changed to 9664

Any time you see a wiki page that references 99xx please edit it and put the
new extension number in. I've already updated this page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Default_Dialplan_QRF

... so use it as a reference if you're not sure what the new extension
number is. I've also done a search on "9999" and updated a handful of pages.
Let's crowdsource this and bang it out real quick.

Thanks!
-Michael