[Freeswitch-users] error loading module 'luasql.mysql'

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 06:21:35 PST 2010

Be careful with lua and sql
I have heard countless reports of the luasql leaking memory like a fire
hydrant.....

We may need to make our own odbc obj so every embedded lang can share it.
But it takes time and resources.

On Jan 31, 2010 7:11 AM, "Patrick" <freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl>
wrote:

On 01/31/2010 06:58 AM, Michael Jerris wrote:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=cannot+restore+segmen...
To fix a similar error message this is what I had in an old spec file:
/sbin/restorecon -v /usr/lib64/somelib.so

Iirc this is not the proper way to fix this and one should use the chcon
command (chcon -t ...) or create an selinux policy. man chcon and google
has more info.

Regards,
Patrick