[Freeswitch-users] How to populate Voice recording metadata with custom CRM data?

Roly Maz rm at callrica.co.za
Sat Jan 30 22:05:39 PST 2010

Hi All,

I am using Freeswitch 1.0.4 (Latest Windows Installer version) on Windows 7
Ultimate for testing

Assuming an outbound call, what would be the most sensible approach to pass
custom CRM data into the voice-recording?

I would like the voice recording of the call to include the customers social
security number in the file title, or even metadata.

In other words, is there a way to pass custom info, at time of call, to the
dialplan for use in the creating the voice recording.

Any pointers would be much appreciated

Rgds

Roly