[Freeswitch-users] CPS per mod_sofia profile limited?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:57:02 PST 2010

Also keep in mind that the industry standard is 50 which is the capacity to
take over for the real standard of 25 in a fail-over scenario.  So you
should be happy you even get 300cps for free.

The sofia stack can be improved but we are not the creators of this sip
stack.  There is little to no work being done on that project right now and
we are happy with what we have until we can get the lead dev to work on
improving it with us when he has the time.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm