[Freeswitch-users] Openzap w/ DAHDi Linux 2.2.1

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Jan 29 08:21:34 PST 2010

>Are you really dialing that phone number or is that just redacted? Try dialing 919-386-9900 for testing.

Hi Michael,
It was redacted. I can get back in at night to continue testing, but
given incoming doesn't work I doubt I will have any luck. The dialplan
to bypass the sip provider requires a 9, then the 10 digit #.

On the incoming call, I see the two errors:
[ERR] zap_io.c:1599 I/O backend does not support command 2[4|5]!

Any idea what that pertains to? From there on, everything looks
positive as it find the dialplan and plays the wave, I just can't
hear anything at all.

Even though this card doesn't have a hw ec, w/ mg2 or hpec the quality
was flawless. I'd love to have it running again.

For the record, using the 4630 rev of zaptel as per
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Zaptel_Tutorial
I was able to get some success, but it was very intermittent.

Thanks for any insight,
jlc