[Freeswitch-users] Blind dialed number

Edward Q. q.edward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:04:23 PST 2010

Hi guys.
Sorry for been a newbie on all this. And thank you for your help in
advanced.
Here is the scenario I am trying to accomplish.
I would like to have the phone number inside a database not in the
extension.xml file.
Here is what I am trying to do.
Create a let's say 1001.xml file ( if needed )  but that file instead of
having the phone number to be dialed,  go to MySQL and look for the phone
number there. Or when freeswitch is told to call that extension instead of
looking for the 1001.xml file go directly to mysql to look for the phone
number associated to that extension to dial it out.
That way the phone numbers are always kept private at all times.
What we are doing is.
>From the webserver customer clicks on a link -> link dials the phone number
in the xml file automatically but I would like to keep the phone number on
the DB server not in the xml file.
Can anyone point me please in the right direction?
Really appreciated.
Ed