[Freeswitch-users] Investigating one-way sound?

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Jan 27 07:20:23 PST 2010

Hello

With both a PC+XLite and a Siemens A580IP phone on the same LAN, sound is OK
both ways when I call from the XLite application, but when calling from the
Siemens, I can't hear sound coming from the XLite application. FWIW, both
phones are configured to use G711a and G711u, in this order.

To investigate, what kind of error message should I pay attention to in all
the messages that scroll through the console?

Thank you.